Triath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triath

Triath Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith

Go down 
+3
Hoegand
Dracconice
Thibodaux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibodaux

Thibodaux

~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Empty
PostSubject: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:33 am

Well, today, Aunt Karina logged in a little upset with a problem she has had in the last month/month and a half. She had givin approximately 250k to Durah to buy her a premium account, in which she has still yet to recieve. At this time she has another premium account in-line, so a reparation of 250k is what she asks for. Only her money back and no premium account. Here is her post on the Satori Forum, authorized by her to be quoted here.

""""""On request, here's the little story of 'recent' happenings.

It started about 1,5 month ago I suppose. Someone, can't remember who, told me that this dude, Durah Mith, was selling premium account cheap (250k).
So I contacted him and we agreed on everything, I sent him the cash and he would arrange the premium for me. Some weeks passed without receiving the premium, so I decided to message Adric for any information. He told me Durah Mith can be trusted for he has been buying premium from him aswel. There would be a little conversation between him and Durah Mith. Another week passed (and as usual I failed to find Durah Mith online), where I decided to message Adric again. I've been told the premium wasn't working out and he'd send the money back as soon as possible.
There another week or so passed. Now I decided to talk to Hoegand, which told me that Durah Mith didn't want to parcel the money, but give it to me in person.
Now about a week ago I talked to Durah Mith himself, and he claimed not to have the money right away. So we agreed on him parceling the money to me as soon as he gets it (which would be within a day). Now I still didn't receive the money and it's turning out to be quite aggrevating.

There's my little story..

With regards,
Aunt karina""""""

I would have liked to talk with someone in-game, but I found no leaders online, and neither was Durah Mith. I trust that this is a misunderstanding due to the fact that they have two separate log in times, and Karina hasn't been that active lately. It would be grately appreciated if she could recieve her 250k back in the next few days, and if someone would like to message me with an explanation, this includes you Durah, please do so.

I would also like to mention that this post, because I am simply a recruit, has nothing to do with the Satori guild. Only a friend helping a friend by trying to talk to other friends. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

*It would also be nice for this post to be removed from the public eye.~
Thanks~

With Kind Reguards,
Thibbie~

Last edited by Thibodaux on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added *)
Back to top Go down
Dracconice
Dharmas
Dharmas

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 am

Hello Thibodaux, post noticed, I'll contact Durah about this and as soon as I get something about this I'll let you know

See you later!
Back to top Go down
Hoegand
Malkkavian

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Hello there,

Sofar I've also been unable to reach Durah in-game, hopefully he'll log on anytime soon so all this can be dealt with.

Yours,
Hoegand.
Back to top Go down
Durah mith
Achura
Achura

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Hoi! Havent been so active latley :/ Let me find you ingame and we deal with it! Take care!
Back to top Go down
Thibodaux

Thibodaux

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:18 am

Still waiting.

Durah, perhaps you haven't been active, but how hard is it to log in and talk about, or give back the money you have of Aunt Karina?
There you confuse me. It's been nearly a week since I've made this post, and nearly 2 months since you've had her money with no results.
What could be the problem. I am more than eager to hear it. If you cannot simply log in to talk about it, then do so here.

You do, after all, have 250k that does not belong to you as far as I know.

Thibbie
Back to top Go down
Durah mith
Achura
Achura

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
Thibodaux

Thibodaux

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:07 pm

lalala
on the weekends i can be on pretty much at any time, weekdays i work 7am-5pm mon-fri and i go to school from 6pm -10:20pm on wed - fri
so best time to talk in on the weekend.

still waiting~ ....
Back to top Go down
Aunt karina

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Haye,

Is there any update yet?
There must be a way to find him offline aswel. I think waiting for 3? months after the first conversation, 6 weeks after first talking to the leadership and 3 weeks after posting on these boards should have been more than enough. In this time no single possible solution to deal with it has come up?

With regards,
Aunt karina
Back to top Go down
Adric
Dharmas
Dharmas
Adric

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm

The problem is that Durah isnt having a working computer atm, but hes trying to get it fixed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslake
Dharmas
Dharmas
Dragonslake

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 pm

I think it's time to tell the truth... sorry, but we don't help feyenoord supporters Sad
Back to top Go down
Aunt karina

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks for the information, now I can atleast understand why it's taking so long.

And Dragonslake, that might be the truth. But then you should stop helping Feyen, my real brother. I frankly don't give a damn about proffesional football.

With regards,
Aunt karina
Back to top Go down
Aunt karina

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Any clue how it's going with his computer?
Back to top Go down
Durah mith
Achura
Achura

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Aunt karina wrote:
Any clue how it's going with his computer?

Any day now..
Sorry for all waiting =/
Back to top Go down
Aunt karina

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

~.~?
Back to top Go down
Aunt karina

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Dear Triath,

It sure is becoming weird and awkward.
Durah Mith hasn't logged in since 29/12/08, yet he managed to get banished for a month 2 days ago. If my logical mind is correct, the only reason herefor is that he is logging in on a hidden character. Which means he should be able to repay me the money I should get back.

Is there anyone here who is able to tell me what's the issue here?

With regards,
Aunt karina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith   ~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*My dear friends of Triath*~ Regaurding Durah Mith
Page 1 of 1